Friday, June 25, 2010

Anniversary Surprise!!

Just a quick little post to share some super-exciting news with you fabulous ladies...

When I got home from work this afternoon, AB surprised me with the anniversary plans -- a little weekend get-a-way to
SAVANNAH, GA!!!

And we'll get to eat here --
THE LADY AND SONS!!

And then, we'll get to do some exploring of some haunted places like these--


I am so beyond excited right now!! AB has planned such a perfect anniversary surprise... Am I a lucky girl, or what?!

I promise a full post with lots of pictures and updates when we return!!

Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. Katie, that is SO SO SWEET! Y'all have a blast and take lots of pictures! Happy Anniversary darling xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You are most certainly a lucky girl! You might even see two of my best friends while you're there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary :). Very sweet. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous! That sounds like so much fun! I really want to eat at The Lady and Sons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun! Savannah is one of those places I've always wanted to go but have never managed to get to. I love Paula and can't wait to hear all about her restaurant! You're a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...