I got another award!!! And before I sit down to post allllll about anniversary activities and summer's goings-on, I must thank the lovely ladies who thought of me for this wonderful prize!!
Ms. Emily Ann over at My Heart Shaped Life and Leslie at Life in its Ordinary Form sent this my way! Thank you so much ladies!!! If you haven't visited these gals blogs before, you must do so!! Both are super-fun reads!
So what's an award without some rules? These are pretty simple...
Thank the person who gave you the award, share ten things about yourself, pass this award onto ten bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fantastic and finally contact the bloggers to let them know you’ve picked them for an award.
So Here we go!
MY 10 THINGS:
1. UP! is one of my all-time favorite movies.
3. Speaking of pets, I had a cat named Oreo as a child. He lived to be 17 years old, and he was the best cat EVER. He would follow you around like a dog, he would drool when you pet him, he would jump in the car and want to go for rides, and when I would come home on breaks from college, it was like I never left because he would never leave my side. :)
4. Growing up, I also had a black lab named Shadow. She was so sweet! Shadow actually found us, crawling out from underneath the deck one summer and never left. She loved to go for rides in the back of the truck, swim, and run in the snow... She almost looked like she was actually smiling when she would get to play in the snow!! She only lived to be 7 though because she had cancer. Gone waaay too soon.
5. I HATE tomatoes, but LOVE ketchup. I'm weird, I know.
6. I am a procrastinator to the n-th degree! Now that I'm back in school, its hitting my full-force. I just cannot make myself write a paper more than a day before its due! NOT FUN when you have to stay up almost all night to get it done. And I know I do it to myself, but it's just the way I've always been. But I will say, it was much easier to stay up late the first time through college!!
7. John Mayer is my favorite. The End.
8. I actually enjoy mowing the yard and doing yard work. I think its probably more that I like the way it looks when I'm done, but this makes A.B. and very happy boy!
9. I really, really, really like orange juice. I always have and I'm sure I always will... Sometimes, I'll want orange juice more than I want water! Deeee-licious!
Now as for the 10 lovely ladies that I pass this awards to... These are the 10 newest blogs that I have been introduced to, and am loving getting to know through their posts.
Kate @ Hoosier in Pearls
Liz @ Savvy Seasons
Ally Rae @ The Cure for Writer's Block
Holly @ A Cajun Belle
Melissa @ Sweet Melissa
Jesslee @ Just Because...
Ang @ Short Southern Mama
Now I know that several of you have already received this award, but I wanted to let you know how much I truly enjoy reading your blogs!!
Until next time (which should be a post about anniversary/Savannah),