Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 3

8 Things I Couldn't Live Without

8 -- Pretty much like everyone else who has done this challenge, my iPhone tops the list. Yes, my phone is dead approx. 1 day a week, but its the feeling of actually having it near me -- just in case! I HATE those few days that you walk out of the house without your phone... You just feel so naked without it!!
7 -- My computer which is basically my contact with the outside world! Facebook, Hulu, Blogger, and Reddit, I NEED YOU!
6 -- Music. Period.


5 -- My family.

4 -- My friends (who are my family).

3 -- My animals.

2 -- Being able to travel/do outdoorsy things. I would be completely miserable if I lived somewhere that didn't grant me the opportunity to play outside and enjoy mother nature. Guess that's the Kentucky gal in me!


1 -- My independence. Let me explain that one... Growing up, I was the oldest in my family, out of my brother and sister, and even all my cousins -- so I was always very independent and the leader. When I traveled 500 miles away from home to go to school, I never doubted my decision once, even though I did not know but 1 person at the school I was to attend. I lost that sense of independence in my last relationship, and I vowed to myself that I would never allow myself to do that again. When AB and I began dating, I knew that he was perfect for me, because we're both very independent people, and crave our own sense of accomplishment. But don't think that by being independent it means that I don't think I need him... It just makes me love him that much more. :)

Until Next Time,

1 comment:

  1. iPhone and Independence...two good ones that I don't think I could live without, either! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...