Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 4

7 Things That Cross My Mind A Lot

7 -- "How on Earth am I going to get all of this stuff finished in time?!"
-- Thanks to being a working grad student.


6 -- "I really, really hope that all of this is going to be worth it."
-- In reference to going back to school and having to take out student loans this time around... Borrowing money like that has me absolutely scared to death. It will all be okay in the end, right?

5 -- "I will be SO glad when I don't have to go to my current job anymore!"
-- The majority of the ladies that I work with everyday are amazing people... The the one can make you dread walking into the office everyday. The work isn't bad, but the crappy pay on top of that certain person make me hate it.

4 -- "Why are they having us complete this assignment again?!"
-- In reference to the busy work that a select few of my teachers like to give us.


3 -- Worrying about finances in general.
-- Guess this one ties into #6, but this one is more all-encompassing. When is that bill due again? Have I already alloted for my cell phone bill this month? Sometimes I feel like I am the oldest 26 year old alive, and I know all the stress I cause myself is only making me that much older.

2 -- I am really very lucky to have so many amazing people in my life between all of my family and friends.
-- Think this one is pretty self-explanitory. Thank you all for always being there for me, even when I'm super stressed out!

ANNNND...
1 -- "Didn't I just pick that up/put that away?!"
-- Ahhhh, the joy of living with AB... But I wouldn't trade it for a thing. :)


Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...