Monday, March 26, 2012

So Many Dresses, So Little Time...

Hello, my lovelies!

Spring has finally sprung, and you know what the means for us KENTUCKY gals -- Keeneland!


Now, for those of you who are unlucky and not from Kentucky, Keeneland is one of the prettiest horse racing tracks in all of the country.  Not only do you get to place your money down on your fav-o-rite pony and cheer them onto the finish, but you get decked out in your best dress, and break out the bourbon (and mixers, for me -- straight bourbon is just a tad too bold, ha!).

Here's where my problem lies -- I'm not sure what to wear, and it's getting to be crunch time!  I have a couple of dresses that would be an option, and I will try to take pictures of them tonight, and post tomorrow.  Buuuuuut, what girl doesn't like an excuse to buy a NEW dress?!  And, opening weekend is also the week of my birthday, so I'm in the market to add a beauty to my wardrobe. :)

If you girls have any go-to boutiques that are under the radar, AND have a website -- LET A SISTA KNOW!!

3 comments:

  1. Red Dress Boutique - Athens, GA
    A Cut Above - Ocala, FL
    Page 6 - Fort Mill, SC

    all have facebook pages and websites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sissybelle... I have looked these over. Would it be too big of a risk to try to find something on Friday during our shopping extravaganza? *GASP*

      Delete
    2. I don't think so because the place I am taking you to right across the mall is OOZING with dresses for cheap cheap {it's the place I found a couple weeks ago, I think you'll love it- it's Dress Heaven}In fact, I am so sure you'll find something here - do not buy anything online.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...