The lovely Ashley Lauren over at Texas Prep has been so sweet and given me an award! It's the Stylish Blogger Award!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Miss Ashley Lauren! And if you ladies haven't heard of her blog yet, you must go check it out and leave some love... So cute!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Now we'll move on to the 7 things about myself...
1. I have a younger sister and a younger brother -- I fit most descriptions of the oldest birth order personality to a tee.
4. I am finding grey hairs, and this completly freaks me out... My mom went grey at the ripe-old-age of 27, right after she had me, so it looks like my time is ticking!!
5. I have OCD when it comes to colors -- everything that can be, must be organized in color-order (you know, ROY G. BIV... C'mon, work with me here). In school, it was crayons, markers, colored pencils, you name it. Now, it is my closet that I most obsessive about.
|This is NOT my bookshelf, but just to illustrate the point... BTW, my name is in giant letters in this pic, even though I have no idea who took it, so I feel like my color-OCD is justified.|
6. I should be completing school paper work right now, but I don't feel like it -- so there!
7. My birthday is on the 10th, a best friend on the 11th, and my momma's is on the 12th, so I've always had jam-packed birthdays. Yay for April babies!!
I would like to pass this award to the last 15 followers of my blog...
Mrs. Beer @ It's the Journey & the Destination
Tammy @ Pink is Not My Favorite Color
Suze @ Just Sayin'
Marian @ Escaping the Single Life
cCm @ Preppy Twin
Jess @ Becoming Mrs. Beer
Juicy Girl @ Young & Fabulous
Tracy @ Then I Got to Thinking
Christy @ Visualized by Christy
BLC @ The Company She Keeps
Kerri @ A Sweet Georgia Peach
SGE @ Snowy Mountains & Starry Skies
Danielle @ A Day in the Life
Emily @ A Savannah Redtop
Angela @ Chasing Fairy Dust
You ladies are my most recent followers, and I thank you for taking the time to read my rants, raves, and craziness... Your words of encouragement, thought, and sometimes just to let me know you're out there in the big ol' world mean so much!
Now, I guess I should start on the paperwork for orientation/internship... Hmmmm.
Until Next Time,