Wednesday, April 7, 2010

There's a First Time for Everything!

So after about a month of lurking in the shadows, reading several other blogs anonymously, I've been inspired to start one of my own! I love the fact that you can feel like you know someone, just by reading their words, looking at their pictures, admiring their super-cute shoes -- and then stumbling across something that makes you think about your own life... I love it!

I envision KBB (Kentucky Blue Belle) as my sounding board: what I'm thinking, what I'm feeling, even what I'm planning on wearing! Prepare yourselves now for lots of pictures of shoes and handbags!! We all have a weakness!

I'm also looking forward to experimenting more with Graphic Design. I did alot of desktop publishing in high school, and I really enjoyed it! However, since my college years, I haven't done too much. My first go back at it is the KBB header! I think it turned out great, if I do say so myself!

But now, I must put the laptop down, and pick the laundry up (UGH, I hate laundry -- my most despised element of housework). Let me leave you with a picture of my furry child, the only child that Amazing Boyfriend and I would like to have for a while! :) Heeeeeeere's Maddie Poochina!


She's a Great Dane, almost 1.5 years old now (only about 9 months or so in this pic), and spoiled rotten! I adopted her when she was 9 weeks old, as she and her litter-mates has been rescued from a horrible breeder, where they were being neglected and abused, left sick and hungry. Now, Maddie is happy and healthy! She's my mini-horse who thinks she's a lap-dog!! If you've never met a Dane, they truly are gentle giants. I'd love to hear about your pets! When/where did you get them/them find you?


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...